Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Parent Teacher Conference

Salam everyone!


I had parent teacher conference yesterday. I have a six year old daughter in the first grade and she has excellent grades. So, I got her report card and was extremely pleased. At the beginning of the year she was weak in mathematics but now she has gotten much better in that area. I had been working hard with her to strengthen her problem solving skills and comprehension. I know math is not easy for a first grader but I did what I could do to make it easy for her. I bought workbooks and also used basic problem solving skills in our daily activities. She is doing much better now and I am pleased. As a treat I brought her to Target to have pizza and an frozen ice drink. This is the outfit that I wore to the meeting. I am wearing a similar black pashmina hijab as from before. I have on a long sleeve grayish bluish shirt from the Gap. The abstract print dress is from Forever 21. My jeans are from Old Navy and my shoes are from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment