Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finally

It was about time. Welcome. This will be my dumping ground for all of my thoughts, rants and opinions. So, if you do not approve, please press on. This is my opportunity to really express myself as I am extremely busy with living this wondrous life. I am married and have two beautiful children. Allah has blessed me and I am extremely grateful, alhamdulilah. I am going through a turning point in my life where everything means something special. I don't want to let anything go to waste. Not even a single ounce of air. I really take a fresh breath of air when I approach new things and ideas. A little bit about me. I love to listen and compose music. It is an immense escape. With music it encapsulates a memory as does food. For example, you may have danced to a song and ten years later still remember the steps. You may come across the same cookies your grandmother baked for you as a child, and one bite brings it all back to you. I love that type of nostalgia. I love to read but lately have not been able to sink into a book with all of the children's books that keep me busy. Another joy is dancing and exercising to keep me physically fit and healthy. Using the Wii with my kids helps us all have fun and stay fit. I really don't want my children to face any health issues as they become older. I feel that it does bring us together. Lovely invention. Anywho...I hope this has somehow impacted you or inspired you or made you laugh. I look forward to writing a bit more when I squeeze in the time.

1 comment:

  1. Salam Sister,
    2 ideas (start with blogging) of 2 different sisters on 1 day! Welcome:)
    I'll follow ya :) Hope u 2..

    ReplyDelete