Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring is Coming!

Wow I heard the birds chirping this morning. This reminded me a lot of when I lived in the suburbs with my family. Living in the city you don't get to be awoken by this beautiful sound. I normally hear cars passing by or people yelling to one another. I feel like Spring is soon to whip itself around the corner. I can't wait. I look forward to planning outdoor events with the kids. Time to come out of hibernation. What are your plans for the spring/summer? I hope whatever they are be sure to include a walk in the most beautiful park with a friend or family member. Never lose sight of what is most important to you. Not the materialistic things. Only that which is not seen has to nurtured. Love and laugh as much as you can. Peace everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment