Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crochet Flowers

Salam Everyone!

Okay so if you follow my YT channel, you will know that I have talked about a particular project my mom and I have started. Well below I have different pictures of crochet flower pins that we have made. They are handmade from a high quality yarn and will look great as an added accessory to your hijab. If you are interested please leave me a comment or email me julcruz0430@live.com    All payments will be made through my paypal account. If you see something that you like but would prefer a different color please let me know. I look forward to your inquires. I am shopping around for a higher quality camera but for now this is what I am working with.

 Orange Flower with Faux Pearls 100% cotton yarn
$15.00 USD

Blue Green Crochet Flower
$9.00 USD

White Crochet Flower with Blue Faux Pearls used 100% cotton fine yarn
$15.00 USD

Dark Green Crochet Flower with small leaves and flower detailing. I apologize for the poor quality of this photo.
$15.00 USD

Black Crochet Flower with small rhinestone in the middle
$15.00 USD

1 comment: