Monday, April 25, 2011

Something Old & Something New

Salam walaikum everyone!

Okay so I have to admit coming back to my apartment here in NYC was dreadful. I was not wanting to return to the madness and stress. I am grateful for being able to experience the outdoors with my family. I was able to breathe some fresh air and my kids could run around in the backyard. It would be definitely be a few months before the actual move. To be perfectly honest, I can already see my family moved in. I just have to go through all of the kids belongings and do a spring cleaning. I want to move in with the least amount of things as possible. The Mister and I have plans on doing some redecorating and purchasing new furniture inshallah. He is an interior designer so I leave mostly all of it to him. I do add my touch here and there. With the construction completed on our home the only thing left is paint and flooring. I am excited. Once we have it all completed I will take some pics and post it. Saying goodbye to my apartment will be the easy part. I have invested 10 years of my life in a place that has seen me grow and mature. I am now ready to move forward towards a home! In fact, my children deserve a better living environment.

I do have a few ideas on bedroom sets and see many future trips to IKEA. Well I will get back to making videos as soon as I get a moment. My daughter's birthday is this weekend and I have been pretty busy preparing for a family dinner/party. I hope you are all doing well inshallah.

Until next click....

Salam!

No comments:

Post a Comment