Monday, April 18, 2011

Moving on Up...

Salam Everyone!

Okay so here we go. What happens when the city girl moves out into the country side? DO I take the city with me or just adapt to the country? Well okay so I am visiting my mother's house in Connecticut and well my future house is just above to my mom's house (3 family home). Basically, working on flooring and painting but it looks so so beautiful. I am staying out here for the week to get a general feel for the area. I already started looking online for local mosques and islamic centers. I can't wait to live here. I thought after coming a few times before that living here was going to be hard. But spending quality time here has proven to me that this place could be home. Once we add more design and furniture, we can add our touch of love to the place and it will be amazing. I can already see it coming together. I will still travel to visit my other relatives in New York/New Jersey area of course.

I don't really think the city can ever come out of this hijabi but I know that I can always bring the best anywhere I place my feet. If you are living in the CT area please let me know of any good halal food places!! Send me a message! I would greatly appreciate it. Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment