Monday, April 11, 2011

Transition Into Hijab

Salam Ladies!

I decided to make this video because a sister reached out to me through private message asking about my transition into hijab. I thought this would be a good topic to talk about as I can remember it being something I was thinking about doing and wanting for a while. I just had alot of blocks of fear in my path. So here in this video I talk about it based on my own personal experience. I hope this is helpful to you if you are thinking of hijab.

Salam walaikum

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I´m also a latin woman and I´m very intrested in islam and want to learn more.Sadly, there are no musulman in my town, so I watch a lot of youtube and read a lot blogs, haha.

    Keep writng about your life, I want to learn more

    ReplyDelete
  2. imma try this one..nice hijab style! ")

    followed you!
    amerahassana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete